Are you picky about your produce? So are we! We work with a number of small organic farms to bring you some of the best food being grown in Hawaii.
Every 808 Organics Box is built with a base layer of food to make meal planning and prepping a little easier.
- For Family & Individual Boxes
- The base layer usually includes bananas, lettuce, kale, sprouts & avocado
- For Greens Boxes
- The base layer usually includes lettuce, kale, sprouts & avocado
- For Fruit Boxes
- The base layer usually includes bananas, papayas & avocado
To keep it interesting we also include things like tomatoes, carrots, strawberries, beets, fennel & lychee. It all depends on what looks good & what’s in-season.
If you don’t like sprouts, want extra kale, or are allergic to mango – let us know. We’re happy to substitute items & build you a better box.
Here’s how it works-
- Select a box- Individual, Family, Fruit, or Greens
- Decide if you want a four, eight, or twelve-week subscription – when the initial subscription is up, it will auto-renew, so watch your account balance!
- There is a one-time $5 registration fee
- Choose how often you get a box- once a week, every other week, or once a month
- Pick-up or delivery? Boxes can be delivered for a fee or picked up at a delivery location for free
- Any add-on subscriptions like eggs?
- That’s it! Pay with credit card or paypal